The B.e. Easy Music and Arts Festival is an all ages and family welcome event
FESTIVAL DATE AND TIME
SATURDAY, FEB 06 2016
\\WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO BE EASY?
You should dress accordingly to the temperature of the day. It may get cold at night so bring a sweater or change of clothes.
We also ask you to bring your smiles and good vibes with you to be easy. :)
\\WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED AT BE EASY?
No glass bottles, weapons of any kind, coolers, illegal drugs, outside food or drinks are permitted in the event.
\\CAN I BRING IN ANY FOOD OR DRINKS TO BE EASY?
No food or drinks are permitted inside the event other than bottled water. We encourage people to support our fair priced food vendors and help our cause.
\\WILL THERE BE FOOD AVAILABLE?
Yes we offer a variety of delicious food vendors throughout the day. We have both vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available for you to choose from as well as different drinks and snacks.
\\ARE CHILDREN ALLOWED INSIDE THE EVENT?
Yes, children under 12 are allowed inside the event free of charge with a paid adult.
\\RE-ENTRY & ATMS AVAILABLE?
We do allow re-entry, however we will have an ATM on site for those in need to take out cash. So there should be little need to leave the event with everything we have on site once your here.
\\CAN I BRING MY DOG WITH ME TO B.E. EASY?
Yes, you can bring your dog to the event. You must however be responsible for you pet and keep it on a leash at all times or you will be asked to leave.
Tickets will be available on-line up to 12 hours before the start of the event. You can also purchase tickets from one of the B.e. Easy Staff at posted events on the facebook event page.
\\TICKET AVAILABILITY ON SITE
Once tickets are no longer available online you can purchase tickets at the door for $35. So try to get your tickets early before the event to save money. We accept both cash and credit cards at the gate.
All attendees must have their wrist band on and visible at all times. You will receive a wrist band for the event and for those 21 and older a wrist band to drink. Anyone inside the event without a wrist band will be ask kindly to leave.
\\ENTRY & SECURITY
We do allow Re-entry for the event. Security will be available through the B.e. Easy Staff and we will have palm beach sheriffs avaible on site if needed. We also have EMT staff available to help in case of emergency.
We will have a variety of beer available on site for the event for those 21 and over. You must have a 21+ wrist band visible at all times in order to buy any alchohol or drink.
This is a rain or shine event. The show must go on. Im not afraid to dance in the rain. :)
Bryant Park, the event site for B.e. Easy, is located at 10 South Golfview Road, Lake Worth, FL 33460
Hotel options for Lake Worth/West Palm Beach:
• Fairfield Inn: from $129 a night, includes breakfast, (on Palm Beach island, just over the bridge, about a 5 minute walk from Bryant Park:www.marriottffipalmbeach.com)
• Mango Inn Bed & Breakfast: from $109/night (Lake Worth, 1 block from event site, many rooms available now: http://www.mangoinn.com)
• Sabal Palm House: from $149/night (Lake Worth, 1 block from event site: http://www.sabalpalmhouse.com)
• South Palm Suites (Lake Worth: http://www.SouthPalmSuites.com): $79/night!!!! Call them now to reserve your room- about 17 blocks south of Bryant Park!
• Hotel Biba (West Palm Beach: from $60/night (*** HIGHLY RECOMMENDED BOUTIQUE HOTEL!!!)
• Hilton Palm Beach Airport (West Palm Beach: http://palmbeachhilton.com) : from $98/night
• Omphoy Resort Palm Beach: (Palm Beach, less than 1 mile from event site: from $167/night
• Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach: from $269/night (Palm Beach, less than 1 mile from event site:
CAMPING OPTIONS for Lake Worth!
John Prince Park